星门网's Archiver

落叶~~ 发表于 2004-11-30 01:58

第三季,九集,中文字幕。

班竹,我先把这集放这里。我不知道什么File才好,你自己整理一下。十,十一集跟着来。

{657}{743}You know that UAV|needs a swift kick in the CPU. 你知道那个UAV 需要在CPU那里推动一下。
{748}{805}Its aerial camera|showed some sort of camp. 它的高空摄影机拍摄到一些营地。
{869}{917}We're drawing weapons fire. 我们看到枪弹开火。
{936}{984}Clearly a staff- weapon blast. 很清楚是我们同类的武器。
{1722}{1770}It's an SG team, sir. 那是一个SG 队,长官。
{1783}{1869}I can't make out their unit number.|They're pinned down. 我看不清他们的编号。他们正被围攻。
{1973}{2049}- They are not returning fire.|- Out of ammo? 他们没再反击。弹药没了吗?
{2053}{2101}Maybe.或许。
{2110}{2162}They're not supposed to be here at all. 他们不应该在这里出现的啊。
{2166}{2205}SG-1 1?
{2209}{2281}They were declared MIA|eight months ago on P89- 534. 报告说他们八个月前在P89-534那里的行动中消失了。
{2285}{2375}- What would they be doing here?|- Whoever they are, they are about to die. 他们在这干什么呢?无论他们是谁,他们差不多要完蛋了。
{2403}{2485}Unidentified Sierra Gulf unit,|this is Sierra Gulf One. 不明SG中队,这里是SG一队。
{2489}{2578}We're on your six,|standing by to offer fire support. Over.我们在你后方,随时准备火力援助。完。
{2667}{2760}Sierra Gulf unit,|your position's about to be overrun. Over. SG中队,你们的位置将会被攻下。完。
{2881}{2952}They're either on another frequency|or they don't have comms. 他们可能在另一个频道或是没有通信仪器。
{2956}{3002}RV at the tree line. 在树林边重组。
{3006}{3054}Move. Now. 马上走。
{3540}{3602}Pull out! Cover your six! 后退!小心你后面!
{3606}{3652}Identify yourself! 表明你的身份!
{3669}{3753}- Colonel Jack O'Neill, SG-1!|- Which quadrant? Jack o’ Heill 上校, SG-1!  哪个分队?
{3757}{3785}What? 什么?
{3849}{3897}Get out of there! 离开那里!
{3904}{3952}Take'em out! 打掉他们!
{7441}{7489}Everybody OK? 各位没事吧?
{7524}{7572}Headache. Bad headache. 头痛,很糟糕的头痛。
{7722}{7770}I thought I got shot. 我以为被击中了。
{7786}{7834}So it would seem. 好像是的。
{7941}{8048}- Must be some kind of stun weapons.|- Looked like MP5s to me. 一定是某种电击式武器。我看像是MP5s
{8171}{8219}Well, all I can say is... 无论如何,我只想说。。。
{8374}{8413}Hello. 欢迎。
{8417}{8465}Boy, are you guys gonna get it. 小弟,你们将会有麻烦了。
{8514}{8579}Get what? From whom? 什么啊?谁会给啊?
{8600}{8652}- You can't talk!|- Why not? 你不能讲话吗?为什么?
{8666}{8714}Because you're dead. 因为你已经死了。
{8788}{8832}Dead? 死了?
{8836}{8918}Pretending not to be dead|will just get you into more trouble. 假装没死会带给你更多麻烦。
{8922}{8969}More trouble than dead? 比死更麻烦吗?
{8973}{9064}Come on, Colonel. You know better.|Stop breakin' the rules.够了,上校。 你应该清楚。不要违规。
{9068}{9116}Sorry. 对不起。
{9129}{9157}Who's in charge here? 谁是这的指挥?
{9161}{9208}Casualties don't ask questions. 伤员不要问问题。
{9223}{9236}Uh... 哦。。。
{9240}{9304}What rules are we talking about exactly? 我们讲的是什么规定?
{9377}{9425}I said stop! 不要说了!
{9449}{9559}We don't understand. If we're meant to be|dead, how are you meant to kill us again? 我们不明白。如果我们应该是死的,哪你们怎么再杀死我们呢?
{9563}{9630}You wanna find out, four- eyes? 你想试吗,四眼的?
{9677}{9742}- Four- eyes?|- Easy, big fella. 四眼的?放松,大块头。
{9817}{9857}Just play dead. 只是装死。
{9869}{9917}Indeed. 对了。
{10095}{10153}Captain's waiting for you. Follow me. 上尉正在等你,跟我来。
{10360}{10407}Anyone notice the patch? 谁留意到那徽章?
{10411}{10458}SG- X.
{10462}{10510}There is no SG- X, O'Neill. 没有SG-X啊,O’Neill.
{10516}{10561}Not under Hammond's command, no. 没在Hammond的统领里。没有。
{10565}{10608}Hey! 喂!
{10612}{10660}I said follow me. 我叫你跟着我。
{11305}{11353}Hey, guys. 喂,伙伴们。
{11358}{11454}- They are no more than children.|- Playing some war game, it looks like. 他们只是小孩。好像正在玩打仗游戏。
{11458}{11532}Who do you think they are? NID?|Colonel Maybourne? 你想他们是谁呢?NID? Maybourne 上校?
{11540}{11604}I wouldn't put it past him. 我不会放他头上。
{11820}{11870}SG-1, reporting as ordered, sir! SG-1, 报到,长官!
{11982}{12043}You are all casualties until 1400 hours. 1400小时前你们都会被当作受伤人员。
{12080}{12147}Would that be daylight savings|or standard? 那是夏令时间或是基本时间?
{12183}{12306}You may not speak, except to answer|a direct question by the evaluating officer. 你不可以发言,只能直接回答评审官员的问话。
{12439}{12487}Is that clear? 清楚吗?
{12600}{12678}Is this the way|you behave in your quadrant, mister? 你在分队里总是这样的表现吗,先生?
{12702}{12827}I think "Colonel" is the proper way|of addressing me...Captain. 我想叫我“上校”最合适。。。上尉。
{12839}{12919}No rank is above strict adherence|to the rules of engagement.在掌控交战条例官员前都不分上下。
{12923}{13037}Rule 2, Article 4: unauthorised forces|shall be shot on sight.条例第二条,第四章:没认证的队伍应该当场击毙。
{13061}{13116}You were unauthorised.|And you ruined our ambush.你们就是没被认证的。同时你们破坏了我们的突击。
{13120}{13249}- Nearly half of the enemy team got away.|- Carter, I've never been real big on regs.将近一半的敌军逃脱了。 Carter, 我从来就不在意条例。
{13253}{13308}- Is this familiar to you?|- No, sir.你认识这个吗?不,长官。
{13322}{13377}They are familiar to me.我却认识他们。
{13395}{13447}Kal vak Jaffa.
{13556}{13611}- You're not from D Quadrant.|- We are not.你们不是从D 分队来的。 我们不是。
{13615}{13699}Then you came through the Chaapa- ai.|This is a challenge.那你们是通过Chaapa-ai过来的。 这是一个难题。
{13711}{13751}The...Chaapa- ai?
{13814}{13857}Oy.
{13861}{13909}He meant the Stargate, sir.他是说Stargate,长官。
{13957}{14005}Stargate. Of course.当然。
{14046}{14105}We've been so long without challenges.我们很久没遇到难题了。
{14118}{14234}I am sorry, Master Jaffa.|I have revealed myself and failed.对不起,Jaffa 统领,我表露了身份也失败了。
{14325}{14398}You must execute me|for the remainder of the day.你应该把我处决掉。
{14423}{14471}You must execute me as well.你也把我处决了吧。
{14841}{14889}Master Teal'c? Teal’c统领
{14895}{14950}Might I suggest we...我建议。。。
{14972}{15020}..spare them this time?这次绕了他们?
{15049}{15101}Very well...十分好。。。
{15105}{15153}..underling.下属。
{15205}{15255}Captain, your full name and rank.队长,你的名字和军衔。
{15280}{15390}My Earth name is Captain Kyle Rogers.|Acting Quadrant A commander, sir!我的地球名字是Kyle Rogers 上尉,A 分队执行指挥官,长官!
{15412}{15453}Your Earth name?你的地球名字?
{15457}{15517}Orders given you|by your previous Jaffa master?你以前的Jaffa统领给你的命令吗?
{15531}{15612}To practise battle according to|the rules of engagement...根据交战条例去演习作战。。。
{15616}{15680}..until the return of our lord, Apophis.。。。直到我们的领袖Apophis归来。
{15720}{15742}Really.真的。
{15746}{15813}When we are ready for|the final challenge, he will come.当我们准备好最后的挑战,他就会回来。
{15823}{15897}- Don't hold your breath.|- We will be ready.不要屏着气。 我们将准备好的。
{15937}{16015}You're training to serve Apophis|wearing SG uniforms?你们为了Apophis穿着SG的制服去训练?
{16054}{16129}To know the enemy.|Quadrant A has spared no detail.去了解敌军。A分队没有透露细节。
{16140}{16204}We've studied long and hard|and know much.我们用心地学了很久也了解了很多。
{16215}{16254}- About Earth?|- Oh, yes.关于地球吗? 是的。
{16302}{16363}Corn and cotton|are indigenous to North America.北美洲胜产玉米和棉花。
{16371}{16433}That information|could save your life one day.这资料有一天会救你一命。
{16447}{16538}So you see, Master Teal'c,|my mistake will not happen again.你明白了,Teal’c统领,我不会再犯错的。
{16554}{16605}I will infiltrate the Tauri at your command.我会奉你的命令攻打Tauri.
{16618}{16693}That time has not yet come,|Captain Rogers.还没到那个时间,Rogers上尉。
{16708}{16739}So...那。。。
{16767}{16815}If you're pretending to be...如果你们正假装是。。。
{16878}{16964}- Who were those Jaffa attacking you?|- They were led by my deputy.攻击你们的Jaffa又是谁? 他们由我的助手领队。
{16968}{17049}Captain Nelson.|As part of the daily exercise. Nelson上尉,这是每天的演练。
{17058}{17162}We have kept the Jaffa camp separate,|the better to practise Earth behaviour.我们把Jaffa营地分开,更好的练习地球人的习性。
{17172}{17263}- Shall I have him sent for?|- No, I don't think that'll be necessary.需要我传诏他吗?我想没那个需要。
{17267}{17324}- Send for him.|- Yes! Send for him.传诏他。 是!传诏他。
{17439}{17523}- How else may I serve?|- We'd like our weapons back.我还能帮些什么吗? 我们希望取回我们的武器。
{17527}{17627}- The ones we came with.|- They were stored in the armoury tent.我们带来的那些。它们在军备库里。
{17631}{17683}At the conclusion of today's war game.在今天的军事游戏结束时。
{17687}{17765}- Take us to them.|- As you wish.带我到那里。如你所愿。
{18069}{18159}Colonel, none of them|have symbiote pouches.上校,他们都没有互惠机能袋。
{18163}{18205}I noticed that.我留意到。
{18209}{18255}Before Apophis requested asylum...在Apophis建议自治时。。。
{18259}{18336}..only a handful of loyal Jaffa|remained in his service. 。。。只有几个忠心的Jaffa跟着他。
{18340}{18388}So he drafted ordinary humans?所以他就招募普通人类?
{18398}{18497}It is common among the Goa'uld|to use humans as fodder during battle.以人类作为靶子在Goa’uld里是很普通的事。
{18501}{18542}Especially when facing defeat.特别是正面对战败。
{19019}{19106}- All right. We can handle it from here.|- I can assist you.好了,我们现在可以接手了。我可以帮助你。
{19163}{19211}Shal kek!
{19217}{19275}Yes, Master.是,统领。
{19281}{19372}So, Teal'c...how do you know about|these rules of engagement? 那么,Teal’c。。。 你是怎么知道这些交战条例的?
{19378}{19452}They are the code of battle|during a young Jaffa's training.那是年轻Jaffa受训时的作战准则。
{19456}{19498}Spoken by Apophis himself. Apophis的口传。
{19504}{19552}Teal'c, what about these? Teal’c, 这些是什么?
{19573}{19609}They are intar.它们是Intar.
{19613}{19660}Short for...? 什么的简称。。。?
{19664}{19712}Intar.
{19735}{19803}They are used for training|and only meant to stun.它们是训练中使用的电击武器。
{19807}{19907}They can be identified by this crystal.|They can take the form of any weapon.它们以这个水晶辩认。 它们可以模拟任何武器。
{19911}{19985}Well, I got our GDOs,|but my MP5's still missing. 对了,我拿回了我们的GDO, 但我的MP5不见了。
{19997}{20045}As is my staff weapon.还有我的配置武器。
{20064}{20163}All right, Teal'c, I want everyone|in one place - just to make sure. 好吧,Teal’c, 我要全体集合—作个了解。
{20172}{20206}Can you handle that? 你能办到吗?
{20210}{20252}I can. 我可以。
{20256}{20304}You two keep lookin'. 你们两个去找找。
{20471}{20519}Captain Rogers. Rogers 上尉。
{20577}{20633}Where are the weapons|with which we arrived? 我们来时的武器在哪里?
{20637}{20713}They were returned to|the armoury tent, of course. 它们都被放回到军备库了。
{20786}{20834}Do you possess a vo'cume? 你有没有经手一个Vo’cume?
{20838}{20869}Yes, sir. 有,长官。
{20873}{20907}Use it. 拿起它。
{20911}{20959}Yes, Master Teal'c. 是,Teal’c 统领。
{21146}{21194}What'd you tell him to do? 你叫他干什么?
{21210}{21310}I ordered him to use a training instrument|to assemble his men for inspection. 我命令他拿起训练武器去组织他的人员以备检查。
{21314}{21375}It may serve to emphasise our authority. 以便表明我们的主控杈。
{21869}{21917}Whoa. 哦。
{21933}{22061}Warriors of Apophis, assemble and listen|to he that possesses the vo'cume. Apophis勇士,组队和听从拿着vo’cume的讲话。
{22101}{22144}Sir? 长官?
{22148}{22251}Just a huge, honkin' Apophis, Major.|Nothing to worry about. 只是一个大而吵的Apophis, 少校。不需要担心。
{22508}{22605}The warrior before you|speaks in my name. Heed his words. 你们面前的勇士以我的名意发言。 注意他的讲话。
{22749}{22842}I would be honoured if you would|inspect my warriors, Master. 我很荣幸如果你可以检查我的勇士。
{22878}{22926}Company! 全体!
{23008}{23056}Ready weapons for inspection. 准备武器以便检查。
{23286}{23345}You do yourself proud, Captain Rogers. 你应自豪,Rogers上尉。
{23632}{23680}Master Teal'c? Teal’c 统领?
{23760}{23819}This is my second- in- command - No'var. 这是我的副官—No’var.
{23838}{23910}For the games,|he leads the side of the Jaffa warriors. 这次演习里,他是Jaffa方的带队。
{23914}{23957}His Earth name is Captain Nelson.他的地球名称是Nelson上尉。
{23967}{24040}Most of my warriors|are engaged in battle, Master. 我大部份的勇士们正在作战,统领。
{24044}{24113}I will relay your words to them|after the battle. 战后我会转告他们你的话。
{24117}{24155}Master Teal'c. Teal’c 统领。
{24163}{24211}If...I may? 能让我来?
{24313}{24421}This is Colonel O'Neill.|He is much loved by Apophis. 这是O’Neill上校。 他是Apophis的至爱。
{24541}{24589}You may address the warriors. 你可以对勇士们讲话了。
{24599}{24725}Apophis wanted me to tell you that|you've all been doing a wonderful job. Apophis 希望我告诉你们做得很漂亮。
{24729}{24767}Well done. 很成功。
{24795}{24905}But he also wanted me to tell you|that the whole invasion- of- the- Tauri idea... 但是他也希望我告诉你们关于攻打Tauri的想法。。。
{24909}{24957}..has been cancelled, due to... 。。。已经取消了,因为。。。
{24999}{25032}..rain. Ahem! 。。。雨天。 啊哈!
{25081}{25117}So. 所以。
{25126}{25204}The war games are officially over|as of right... 战斗演习正式结束。。。
{25234}{25258}..now. 。。。就是现在。
{25334}{25382}You can all go home. 你们都可以回家了。
{25393}{25441}Sir? 长官?
{25568}{25668}It's over, Nelson.|Go tell your buddies to quit fighting. 结束了,Nelson. 去告诉你的同伴停止战斗。
{25758}{25834}You speak more like a Tauri|than a warrior of Apophis. 你的语气像是一个Tauri,不像是Apophis勇士。
{25838}{25902}Well, thanks. You're not so bad yourself. 对,谢谢,你也不错啊。
{25907}{25939}Who taught you? 谁教你的?
{25943}{26049}If you are who you say you are,|you already know the answer to that, sir. 如果你是如你所说,你应该知道答案,长官。
{26055}{26136}Nelson, I am ordering you|to recall your men from the field. Nelson,,我命令你招回你的士兵。
{26145}{26190}Article 7, Section 3 states... 第七章,第三节讲到。。。
{26194}{26273}..that once the battle has commenced,|it cannot be stopped. 。。。一但下令开战,就不能停止。
{26277}{26367}Well, you're obviously|referring to the old Article 7. 对,你的却是在讲旧的第七章。
{26502}{26550}That's it. 那是的。
{26569}{26649}That means those kids are|playing war games with real weapons. 这么说那些小孩正在用真的武器玩战斗游戏。
{26653}{26699}- Colonel.|- Go ahead, Carter. 上校。 讲吧,Carter。
{26703}{26783}So far all we've recovered|is one 9mm and one MP5. 现在为止我们只找回一支9mm和一支MP5。
{26792}{26840}Roger that. Keep lookin'. 收到。 继续找。
{26946}{27074}Quadrant A must assemble, including|those engaged in games. Immediately! A分队一定要集合,包括正在作战的。马上!
{27078}{27169}- As Captain Nelson stated, Master...|- Do you wish to be punished? 正如Nelson上尉所说,统领。。。 你想受到处制吗?
{27173}{27262}I will not fail your challenge|a second time, Master Teal'c. 我不会再次失败在你的考验,Teal’c 统领。
{27336}{27384}Tell him the truth. 告诉他真相。
{27449}{27527}Warriors of Apophis, hear me. Apophis的勇士们,听到吗?
{27573}{27654}Apophis has been slain|in battle with his enemies. Apophis已经在交战中被杀害了。
{27720}{27750}Hey! 喂!
{27759}{27807}He's telling you the truth. 他是说真的。
{27819}{27899}The battle you've been preparing for|is never gonna happen. 你们准备的战斗将不会出现。
{27903}{27951}He's not coming back. 他也不会回来。
{28013}{28049}Is this mike on? 这话筒开着吗?
{28053}{28118}We're trying to tell you|something important here! 我们在这想告诉你一些重要的事。
{28122}{28193}Apophis is a god. And gods cannot die. Apophis是神。 神是不会死的。
{28221}{28255}So he cannot be dead. 所以他不会是死了的。
{28259}{28364}Any anyone who says otherwise|is either testing us or is a traitor,... 任何人有不同的讲法就是取笑我们或是叛徒,。。。
{28368}{28400}..sir. 。。。长官。
{28404}{28459}Now we've passed your challenge. 现在我们通过了你的考验。
{28463}{28582}If there's nothing else, sirs, we're|scheduled to join the games in progress. 如果没有其他的事,长官,我们会从新投入战斗。
{28670}{28718}Company, dismissed! 全体,解散!
{28830}{28900}Apophis has lived for thousands of years. Apophis已经生存了几千年了。
{28914}{28985}It is as if we said|the sun will never rise again. 那就像说太阳不会再升上来。
{29024}{29117}It just might not for some of those kids|if they don't wise up. 对于那些没醒觉的小孩是不会升上来了。
{29403}{29451}What's going on? 这怎么回事?
{29462}{29554}I'm trying to get a weapon, sir.|I'm already late. The games have started. 我要拿回武器,长官。 我已经迟到了。 演习已经开始了。
{29558}{29688}Colonel, one MP5, Teal'c's staff weapon|and two 9mms are still unaccounted for. 上校,一支MP5, Teal’c 的配置武器和两支9mm仍然找不到。
{29743}{29822}- What does that mean?|- It means my team needs reinforcements. 那是为什么? 那意味着我的队伍要加强军力。
{29826}{29899}No. The game is cancelled. 不行。演习已经结束了。
{29903}{29951}You can't do that. 你不可以那样做。
{30079}{30127}I believe I can. 我认为可以。
{30207}{30255}Everybody grab an intar. 所有人拿起一支intar。
{30689}{30737}It's a staff- weapon wound. 那是配置武器所伤。
{30784}{30832}He's dead, sir. 他死了,长官。
{30865}{30913}Take cover! 接替!
{31074}{31174}- Colonel! I'll draw his fire.|- Negative! That is a real weapon. 上校,我来引开他的火力。 不可以!那是真枪。
{31254}{31347}- Apophis will protect me.|- I said stay down! Apophis会保护我的。 我说蹲下!
{31510}{31564}- Secure that weapon!|- Yes, sir! 拿下武器!是,长官!

落叶~~ 发表于 2004-11-30 02:01

{31692}{31739}Have I displeased Apophis? 是我惹恼了Apophis吗?
{31743}{31791}No. 没有。
{31814}{31862}Apophis would be proud. Apophis会引以为荣的。
{32041}{32089}This is the final challenge. 这是最后的考验。
{32114}{32162}What happened? 什么回事?
{32227}{32305}The day has come, Nelson.|It's the final challenge. 这一天到了,Nelson。 这是最后的考验。
{32485}{32533}Blood has been shed. 血已经洒了。
{32565}{32653}Prepare the men.|The challenge must begin at first light. 人员准备。考验将会在曙光出现时开始。
{32657}{32705}Yes, sir. 是,长官。
{32849}{32920}What's he talking about?|The final challenge? 他在讲什么? 最后的考验?
{32954}{33049}It is the day in a warrior's training|when first blood is shed,... 那是有一天如果演练时洒了血。。。
{33053}{33101}..and the games become real. 。。。那么演练就变成真打了。
{33155}{33203}Oy. 哦。
{33318}{33358}Colonel? We found something. 上校?我们发现些东西。
{33362}{33422}Our weapons were all turned in|after the war games. 我们的武器在演练后都回来了。
{33428}{33489}Roger that. Keep'em secure. 收到。 看好它们。
{33615}{33663}How's he doing? 他怎样了?
{33707}{33748}Apophis will save him. Apophis会救他的。
{33752}{33868}Actually, no. There's nothing more we|can do for him as long as we stay here. 其实不是。我们帮不了他如果我们还是守在这里。
{33872}{33923}There's probably internal injuries. 那好像是内伤。
{33927}{33987}So we'll take him back with us. 那我们要带他一同回去。
{33991}{34071}- You cannot.|- For crying out loud. 你不可以。 拜托。
{34075}{34161}You know as well as I do that the rules|forbid entry or exit of the sector... 你我都知道规定不允许。。。
{34165}{34239}..before the final challenge,|wounded or not. 。。。在最后的考验前进出分区,无论死活。
{34243}{34284}Right, right. 对,对。
{34288}{34401}Apophis would be disappointed in me if|there were an exception made for myself. 如果我破例Apophis会很失望的。
{34405}{34490}What if I told you we were|bringing you to see Apophis personally? 如果我告诉你是带你亲自去见Apophis呢?
{34494}{34616}To show blood has been shed and your|quadrant is truly ready for his return? 去告诉他血已经洒了,而且你们也准备好等他回来。
{34660}{34786}If we don't bring you back, he will know|you failed our challenge and never return. 如果我们不带你回去,他将以为你们考验失败就不回来了。
{34857}{34923}- Then I must go.|- Good. 那我一定去。 很好。
{35050}{35098}Tell him we will make him proud. 告诉他我们会让他骄傲的。
{35143}{35191}I will. 我会的。
{35447}{35495}Need a medical team! 需要救护人员!
{35677}{35725}What happened, Colonel? 什么事,上校?
{35729}{35777}My lord? 我的主人?
{35785}{35852}Actually,|we just call him General Hammond. 其实,我们叫他Hammond将军。
{35860}{35908}Where is Apophis?  Apophis在哪里?
{35929}{35995}- He's not here. I'm sorry.|- What have we got? 他不在。对不起。
{36014}{36062}Liars. Traitors! 骗子。叛徒!
{36080}{36128}Easy! Easy! 慢着!慢着!
{36132}{36222}- You will be punished. He will avenge me!|- Who is this, sir? 你们将会受到惩罚。他会为我报仇的! 他是谁?
{36226}{36298}His name's Rogers.|Despite appearances, he's not SGC. 他叫Rogers。别在意他的外观,他不是SG队员。
{36302}{36363}He will strike you down! You will all die! 他会打倒你们! 你们全都要死!
{36379}{36431}Go! Let's get him to the infirmary! 走!带他到医务室!
{36507}{36555}I'd like to debrief ASAP, Colonel. 我要马上去审问,上校。
{36601}{36649}Yes, my lord. 是,主人。
{36738}{36797}What's this final challenge all about? 什么是这最后的考验?
{36819}{36898}In my training, it is when|we received our actual staff weapons. 在我们的训练,那是我们配置了真正的武器时。
{36902}{36980}The two camps then did battle|until one side emerged victorious. 两边交战直到一方胜出。
{36984}{37035}You killed each other? 你们互相残杀吗?
{37050}{37134}The Goa'uld wish only the strong|to prevail, Major Carter. 那Goa’uid只让强者胜出,Carter少尉。
{37138}{37186}I was among the victors. 我是胜者的其中一个。
{37202}{37293}We were honoured by Apophis and I|became a member of his personal guard. 我们受到Apophis的荣耀成为他的贴身护卫。
{37297}{37373}And that's what's about to happen|to those boys? 所以那就是将要发生在那些小孩身上?
{37377}{37487}As long as they don't have real|weapons to play with, I don't see how. 如果他们没有真的武器,我觉的不会怎么样。
{37505}{37619}The only lethal weapons in the armoury|belonged to us. The rest were intars. 唯一的杀伤性武器都在我们军备库里。其他的都是仿制的。
{37624}{37716}The Jaffa who supervised their war|games have long ago abandoned them. 他们的Jaffa领袖早就离开他们了。
{37720}{37796}Yet they have maintained their games|until this day without fail. 但是他们还是进行着他们的游戏。
{37800}{37901}- So what are you saying?|- That they're resourceful and determined. 你的意思是? 他们很机智和专注。
{37905}{38031}So they might try to fulfil the challenge|whether they have lethal weapons or not. 那他们回无论如何都会完成考验,即使他们有没有杀伤性武器。
{38043}{38078}It is possible. 那是有可能。
{38082}{38188}If they really want to kill each other|they don't need guns to do it. 他们不需要武器如果真要互相残杀。
{38192}{38298}We have to go back there, sir,|and try and prevent this from happening. 我们要回到那里,长官,要尽力阻止这事。
{38347}{38407}General, we're indirectly|responsible for this. 将军,我们间接要为这负责。
{38411}{38479}They think that|we were sent through to start this. 他们以为我们是到那里开始这事的。
{38483}{38518}I understand. 我明白。
{38522}{38638}What we need to send back there is a|team of shrinks. Those kids are out there. 我们需要的是派一队心理医生回去。那些都是孩子。
{38648}{38757}Maybe so, Colonel, but before I send you|or anyone else into a battle zone,... 或许,上校,但是在我让你们回到战场前,。。。
{38761}{38832}..I wanna know|what's going on on that planet. 。。。我想了解那个星球上正发生什么事。
{38860}{38924}Why don't I see|what I can get out of Rogers? 为什么我就看不到我可以叫Rogers说的呢?
{38939}{38987}Very well. 很好。
{39173}{39257}He won't eat, he won't speak -|except to call me a shol'va. 他不吃不讲—唯一是叫我shol’va。
{39277}{39325}You must be doin' a good job. 你或许做得好。
{39334}{39418}There's no internal injury.|He mustn't have taken the full blast. 那里没有内伤。他可能没受到全力冲击。
{39422}{39521}Physically he'll be fine.|Emotionally, that's another story. 身体上他是没问题。 精神上,那是另一回事了。
{39532}{39596}- He's very angry, Colonel.|- Where's his tray? 他很生气,上校。 他的盘子在哪?
{39612}{39660}Right here. 在这。
{39690}{39735}Good luck. 好运。
{40133}{40202}Ol' Doc Fraiser says|you haven't been eatin'. 01’ Fraiser医生说你不吃东西。
{40214}{40295}- It's poison.|- It's hospital food. Of course it is.  那是毒药。 那是医院里的食物,当然毒了。
{40440}{40488}Mmm... 唔。。。
{40493}{40535}Tuna. 吞那鱼。
{40584}{40632}Go to Sokar. 去Sokar。
{40671}{40719}It's "go to hell", actually. 其实是“到地狱去”。
{40740}{40838}Which, by the way, is a rude thing to say|to a person offering you a sandwich. 那个,其实嘛,是对一个给你三文治的人很不敬的话。
{40842}{40890}It means the same. 都一样。
{40924}{40972}You've got a point. 你明白这点了。
{40982}{41030}I will reveal nothing. 我不会再透露任何东西。
{41060}{41144}- You may begin torturing me.|- Oh, I've already begun. 你可以开始虐待我。 哦,我已经开始了。
{41166}{41230}This is the infamous "tuna torture". 这就是有名的“吞那鱼虐待”。
{41457}{41505}Last chance. 最后机会。
{41707}{41755}Good. 好。
{41882}{41992}So, you and I should have a little talk|about this final- challenge thing. 那么,我们要谈谈这最后的考验。
{42019}{42061}We will battle to the death,... 我们会作战到死,。。。
{42065}{42126}..and Apophis will choose|the victors as his guard. 。。。然后Apophis将挑选胜者为他的护卫。
{42130}{42219}All right. I'm gonna tell you|the absolute truth right now. 很好。我现在要告诉你真相。
{42277}{42341}Apophis is dead. Apophis死了。
{42348}{42390}Gods cannot die! 神不会死的!
{42414}{42492}Why do you think|he's been gone for so long? 你不觉的他走了好久吗?
{42496}{42558}Why have all the Jaffa masters left? 为什么所有的Jaffa统领也都走了呢?
{42569}{42633}Apophis was on his way out|when you got drafted. Apophis在你刚从军时正在离开。
{42636}{42710}- You lie.|- What if he told you himself? 你说谎。 那如果他亲口对你说呢?
{42714}{42797}If Apophis can speak,|then he cannot be dead. 如果他还能说话,那他就没死。
{42978}{43060}When Apophis came to us,|he had already been tortured. 在Apophis来到我们这的时候,他已经受了重伤。
{43079}{43143}Impossible. He is a god. 不可能。他是神。
{43197}{43282}The images we are about to show|you are of Apophis just before he died... 我们将会给你看的画面是Apophis即将死的时候。。。
{43286}{43334}..and his body was sent to Sokar. 。。。他的身体将会去到Sokar。
{43376}{43459}- Gods cannot die.|- So you keep saying. 神不会死的。 你继续说吧。
{43489}{43537}Have a look. 看看吧。
{43625}{43673}Help me. 帮我。
{43741}{43782}A host. 一个军队。
{43947}{43995}I am... 我。。。
{44027}{44075}..afraid. 。。。害怕。
{44713}{44816}- What magic is this?|- No magic. I was there. 这是什么妖术?不是妖术。 我也在场。
{44846}{44894}As was I. 我也是。
{44918}{44966}Then it is true. 那它是真的。
{44975}{45015}It is. 是的。
{45242}{45284}What will you do to us? 你们要对我们怎样?
{45288}{45365}We're not going to do anything to you.|We wanna help you. 我们不会伤害你。我们想帮你。
{45426}{45491}You can go home. Wherever that is. 你可以回家。无论是哪里。
{45536}{45584}War's over. 战争已经结束了。
{45591}{45639}No, it's not. 不,还没有。
{45653}{45724}Because tomorrow|the final challenge begins. 因为最后的考验明天开始。
{45793}{45841}And many of my men will die. 同时我很多兄弟会死去。
{45981}{46029}For him. 为了他。
{46161}{46266}- What's your real name, son?|- My true name is Rophiapgisy, sir. 你的真名是什么,孩子? 我的真名叫Rophiapgisy,长官。
{46290}{46357}Your Earth name is Kyle.|Can we call you Kyle? 你的地球名字叫Kyle. 我们可以叫你Kyle吗?
{46368}{46420}That would be fine, sir.|I'm used to that. 可以的,长官。 我已经习惯了。
{46424}{46477}How long have you been on that planet? 你在那星球多久了?
{46481}{46590}We were brought there five cycles ago|from a number of different worlds. 我们在五年前从不同的世界被带到那里。
{46604}{46653}Right after we blew up Apophis's ships. 刚好在我们炸了Apophis的飞船以后。
{46657}{46734}He commanded that|we worship no other god but him. 他指令我们只可以祟拜他为神。
{46738}{46825}He left many Jaffa warriors with us.|They taught us everything. 他给我们留下了几个Jaffa勇士。他们教会了 我们一切。
{46838}{46909}Who taught you all about Earth?|Our uniforms, weapons? 谁教你所有关于地球的?
{46913}{46987}Near the beginning Apophis|captured one of your SG teams... 之前Apophis抓到了你们一个SG队
{46991}{47055}- ..and forced them to teach us.|- SG-1 1. 还强迫他们教我们。 SG-11。
{47082}{47142}Yes. At first that was|all they would reveal,... 是的。他们最初只讲了那些,。。。
{47146}{47221}..but our Jaffa masters|forced them to say things. 。。。但是Jaffa统领强迫他们讲话。
{47225}{47339}We listened to your speech, observed|your ways, but they did not last long. 我们听你们的语言,留意你们的举动,但是他们没有熬多久。
{47354}{47402}What happened to them? 他们怎么了呢?
{47414}{47503}One day their bodies|were put on display in the encampment. 他们的身体有一天被展示在营里。
{47509}{47559}I...I do not know how they died,... 我。。。我不清楚他们是怎么死的,。。。
{47584}{47690}..only that they refused to tell the Jaffa|masters all that was asked of them. 只因他们违背了Jaffa统领们的要求。
{47694}{47767}Then our Jaffa masters|began to leave us one by one. 然后Jaffa统领们都一个个的走了。
{47771}{47838}They said, to help Apophis|win a great battle. 他们说去帮Apophis打一个大战。
{47899}{47956}And then we were alone. 然后就剩下我们了。
{47960}{48012}Thank you for your cooperation, son. 谢谢你的合作,孩子。
{48051}{48110}May I now ask for your cooperation, sir? 现在我可以请求你们的合作吗,长官?
{48135}{48161}Go on. 讲吧。
{48165}{48266}As we speak, my men|are preparing for the final challenge. 在我们交谈时,我的兄弟们正准备迎接最后的考验。
{48270}{48342}I was under the impression|your weapons are non- lethal. 我以为你们的武器也没有杀伤力。
{48346}{48394}They are. 它们有。
{48404}{48523}But before Master Gar'toc left, he showed|Captain Nelson and myself a cave. 在Gar’toc走之前,他告诉我和Nelson上尉一个洞穴。
{48527}{48648}Inside were weapons intended for|the final challenge. Real weapons. 里面放着的是最后考验专用的武器。真的武器。
{48775}{48871}What are we talking about here?|Weapons- wise. 我们说的是? 武器来指。
{48880}{48945}They're exactly like your own. MP5s. 它们就像你们的一样。MP5。
{48975}{49098}He told us it was with those we would one|day infiltrate the Tauri and destroy him.他告诉我们那些有天可以用作攻击和打跨Tauri.
{49180}{49252}May I request permission to be returned|to my men, sir? 我可以请求回到我兄弟们身边吗,长官?
{49256}{49321}To tell them what I've learned|and to try and stop them? 去告诉他们我知道的和阻止他们?
{49325}{49424}- They won't believe you. You know that.|- They are under my command. 他们不会相信你的。你也知道。 他们在我的命令之下。
{49428}{49511}Teal'c, is the vo'cume|capable of recording other images? Teal’c,那个vo’cume还能录下别的影像吗?
{49515}{49553}Yes, that is correct. 是,不错。
{49557}{49650}Well, then, Colonel O'Neill's|already thought of the solution. 好,那,O’Neill上校已经想好了对策。
{49701}{49795}- You know where I'm going with this, sir.|- Haven't a clue. 你知道我要做什么吗,长官。 不知道。
{49801}{49880}Well, if seeing Apophis die|was enough to convince Kyle,... 好,如果见到Apophis死足以说服Kyle,。。。
{49884}{49968}..all we have to do is show|that same image to everyone else. 。。。我们要做的是让其他的人都看到同样的影像。
{49972}{50036}- With the vo'cume device?|- Yes. 用那vo’cume机器? 是的。
{50040}{50101}I believe O'Neill's solution|could be successful. 我想O’Neill的对策会成功。
{50105}{50190}In a battlefield? Combining|alien technology with our own? 在战场里? 结合外星人和我们的技术?
{50194}{50322}Sir, the technical part of transferring|the data to the vo'cume I can figure out. 长官, 信息传递到vo’cume里的技术我可以弄清楚。
{50325}{50431}We've already been experimenting with|interfacing Goa'uld technology with ours. 我们已经在研究Goa’uld跟我们的技术交拼。
{50435}{50504}The problem will be getting there. 问题是怎么到那里。
{50539}{50597}We do have the intars, General. 我们有那些intar,将军。
{50601}{50648}What good will they do? 它们可以干什么?
{50652}{50714}We can shoot first|and ask questions later. 我们可以先发制人。
{50718}{50789}May I request permission|to join them, sir? 我可以要求加入他们吗?
{50840}{50887}They are his men, General. 他们是他的人,将军。
{50891}{50995}And he might provide the tactical|advantage we need to pull this off. 他可能会给我们先诀条件去摆平这事。
{51096}{51167}Final- challenge scenario.|Let's hear it one more time. 最后考验情型。 让我们再听一遍。
{51171}{51227}My elite SG squad|is to defend the encampment... 我精锐的SG小队需要保卫营寨。。。
{51231}{51326}..from an invading force of|other SG teams, led by Captain Nelson. 从另一个正攻击的SG小队,由Nelson上校带领。
{51330}{51416}The attackers have greater numbers,|the defenders, greater firepower. 攻击者人数较多,防守者武力较好。
{51420}{51523}- But both sides will be in SG uniforms.|- As it would have been on Earth. 但两对都是穿着SG制服。 就像在地球上。
{51527}{51643}All right, once we take the encampment|we become defenders to buy Carter time. 好了,一但我们到了营地就是防守者以此给Carter制造多些时间。
{51647}{51699}Is everyone clear on that? Daniel? 所有人都明白吗? Daniel?
{51719}{51758}- What?|- Good. 什么? 好的。
{51762}{51849}You, stay with Carter -|who will watch you like a hawk. 你,跟着Carter—他会象鹰一样盯着你。
{51853}{51930}- Yes, sir.|- SG-1, you have a go. 是,长官。 SG-1, 你们可以行动。
{53370}{53428}- I said stay with Carter!|- I was drawing fire. 我叫你跟着Carter! 我只是引开火力。
{53432}{53514}You will listen to every word I tell you|and do everything I tell you,... 你要完全听我的命令,。。。
{53518}{53583}..or I will shoot you myself. Is that clear? 要不然我就自己开枪打你。明白吗?
{53612}{53660}Damn it. 见鬼。
{53690}{53738}Yes, sir. 是,长官。
{55050}{55098}Status report, Sergeant! 情况汇报,中士!
{55242}{55327}- Captain Rogers?|- I am back with a message from Apophis. Rogers上尉? 我带回了Apophis的信息。
{55356}{55404}I have glorious news. 我有喜悦的消息。
{55581}{55639}- Get the vacuum.|- Vo'cume. 拿那吸尘机。 Vo’cume.
{55643}{55724}Carter, set it up.|Teal'c with Carter, Daniel with me. Carter,把它装上。 Teal’c跟Carter,Daniel跟我。
{56229}{56314}- Here they come.|- I got some at nine o'clock here too. 他们来了。 我左边也来了些。
{56672}{56751}- It is ready.|- Good. I'm not. Give me a second. 准备好了。 好。 我还不行。 给我一秒钟。
{56760}{56821}- Any time, Carter.|- Yes, sir! 随时,Carter。 是,长官!
{56850}{56956}- What is the delay?|- You can't just combine the technologies. 什么阻碍? 你不能就这样放那技术一起。
{56960}{57057}I have to match the frequency|of the vo'cume before I can transmit. 我要对上vo’cume的频道才能传送。
{57181}{57219}O'Neill!
{57338}{57371}Incoming! 流弹!
{57440}{57513}- Rogers! What the hell was that?|- Mortars! Rogers!那是什么鬼东西? 迫击炮!Rogers!
{57517}{57625}- What else is in that cave?|- Stingers, M60s, M72s, TOW missiles. 洞穴里还有什么武器? 刺针枪,M60,M72,流动导弹。
{57629}{57664}We need this now! 我们马上需要这个!
{57668}{57716}What the hell was...Get down! 什么鬼东西。。。蹲下!
{57837}{57885}Damn it, Carter! 见鬼,Carter!
{58052}{58100}Got it. 行了。
{58408}{58476}Warriors of Apophis,|assemble before me... Apophis的勇士们,在我面前集队。。。
{58480}{58551}..and listen to he|that possesses the vo'cume. 。。。同时听那拿着vo’cume的人讲话。
{59284}{59370}The warrior before you|speaks in my name. Heed his words. 那勇士以我的名意发言。 留意他的话。
{59432}{59486}It's a message from Apophis himself! 那是Apophis亲自发出的信息!
{59495}{59556}Summoning his image in battle|is against the rules! 在战场里召唤他的型像是违规的!
{59560}{59615}- Hear him!|- When the challenge is over! 听他的! 考验完了再说!
{59619}{59725}Now, Nelson! You will listen to him now! 立刻,Nelson! 你立刻会听到他!
{59775}{59881}- Before anybody else gets hurt.|- The final challenge is to the death. 在任何人受伤前。那最后考验会带来死亡。
{60219}{60262}A host. 一个军队。
{60384}{60432}I am... 我。。。
{60466}{60514}..afraid. 。。。害怕。
{60722}{60770}He is a god. 他是神啊。
{60825}{60861}It cannot be so. 那不可能的。
{60917}{60965}It is so. 是那样的。
{61274}{61322}What will become of us? 我们将会成为什么?
{61437}{61485}Where will we go now? 我们可以去哪里?
{61510}{61558}Home. 家。
{61849}{61905}Visiontext Subtitles: Natasha Cohn

mlsky 发表于 2004-11-30 08:48

辛苦了,虽然前两天已经有人翻译出来了,但还是要感谢落叶~,我们可以用来做中英对照的字幕,对学习英文很有帮助的哦^_^ [audio10]

FHY222 发表于 2004-11-30 11:27

谢谢!:zc:

xiaopang 发表于 2004-11-30 12:16

嗯。。第9集已经有了。。现在差第十一集..谢了

yxl1105 发表于 2004-11-30 12:56

谢谢,支持

海边的云 发表于 2004-11-30 20:11

哈哈,把中英文合起来不错。

落叶~~ 发表于 2004-12-1 02:42

不用谢,有需要就找我。:zc:

海边的云 发表于 2004-12-1 07:49

你如何翻译后把中文放英文后面的啊?

落叶~~ 发表于 2004-12-2 05:08

楼上,我是把英文先复印到 MICROSOFT-WORD 文件里,再在每句后加打中文的。

页: [1]

Powered by Discuz! Archiver 7.0.0  © 2001-2009 Comsenz Inc.